Dress Down Days
Dress Down Days offer students the opportunity to wear non-uniform clothes to school. These days are announced during the course of the school year. Some are free dress down days while others serve as fundraisers and students may be charged a small fee if they wish to participate. Students who choose to go against the following guidelines may not be permitted to participate in subsequent dress downs.
For Dress Down Days, the following apply:
- No tank tops, patched or torn jeans, revealing or tight clothing may be worn.
- No exposed midriffs are permitted.
- No hats are to be worn unless permitted by administration for special themed events.
- No backless shoes are permitted.
- During the warmer months shorts may be permitted. Shorts must extend past the fingertips.
- T-shirts and other clothing must be in good taste; no extremes of any sort, language and graphics must be school appropriate and generally reflective of the values of Our Lady of the Cross School.